Business Energy Savings offers rebates to encourage organizations to choose high-efficiency products.
To apply, please follow these steps:
- Pre-approval is required for all projects prior to purchase. It will confirm eligibility of your project prior to making the investment.
- Review the Eligible Prescriptive Measures List. It includes rebate values and technical eligibility criteria for Business Energy Savings.
- Submit an online application for up to $25,000 per Site ID per year.
- Finish your pre-approval application by adding equipment (including full model number) and uploading required documentation (listed below).
- Once pre-approval is complete, funds will be reserved for 6 months. Then, you'll be asked for your final invoice and a proof of payment before the cheque is processed.
- Participants can work with the contractor(s)/manufacturer(s)/distributor(s) of their choice to purchase and install eligible measures, however, we encourage the use of our E Pro Network members.
- Complete the online application on your own or with the help of your contractor(s)/manufacturer(s)/distributor(s).
You'll receive emails informing you of your application status as it is processed. The participant will receive the rebate cheque in the mail.
We invite you to register for a webinar where we will discuss the program.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
You will need a valid account in our system, which will be created when you start your first application. Below you'll find an overview of information needed for your application:
- Customer contact and facility information.
- Copy of the customer's recent electrical retailer/supplier bill (all pages). If more than one Site ID is present on the bill please identify the applicable Site ID.
- Technical specification sheets (need to be in a single PDF or ZIP file) identifying exact model number as entered in the online application under equipment entry. Note: not required for products with DLC or Energy Star Product IDs (as applicable).
- Terms and Conditions completed with signature from the participating customer.
- Price quote for required pre-approval must include facility address, date and be itemized showing equipment quantity, exact model number, current DLC or Energy Star Product ID (as applicable), unit price and total price. Labour must be presented separately from equipment.
You will receive an email confirmation upon successful project submission. If you do not receive an email confirmation, or need additional support when completing your online application, please contact the Business Energy Savings team at 1-844-357-5604 or email@example.com
After you're pre-approved
Purchase and install equipment then submit the below documents:
- Final invoice (to be submitted after installation is complete) must include facility address, date and be itemized showing equipment quantity, exact model number, current DLC or Energy Star Product ID (as applicable), unit price and total price. Labour must be presented separately from equipment.
- Proof of payment (referencing the invoice number) in the form of bank processed cheque(s), accounting screenshots, bank account overview, or credit card receipt is required at the time of post-installation approval before a cheque is issued to the participant. Applications submitted by E Pro members will not require proof of payment allowing for faster processing.
- Once your application is approved you must complete your project within six months, or your application will expire.
Thank you for your participation!